Spell book#Elemental Magic
Morning Ritual for Energy and Good Luck
an express morning ritual to have blessings, success and protection all day powered by the Four Celestial Spirits of the four Elements
By The Alchemist
This ritual is inspired by the Legends of the far East. In these lands, morning rituals are far more common as they incorporate physical exercises like Tai Chi, Hatha Yoga with Meditation and Raja Yoga. On a daily basis before they drink their favourite Green Tea to start their day they actually have a shower and cast a morning spell – or prayer to have a powerful MAGICAL kick-start.
So how about you try it! Let’s say you just woke up. First witchy thing you should do is to write down your dreams on your dream journal. This will attune you with your Higher self therefore create a spiritual connection with the other Realms.
Now that you have written down your Dreams prepare your morning shower. Visualise that your body, soul and aura are being cleansed by the fresh water which runs freely on your body, removing everything that’s useless or harmful to you. The water drowns all parasites and leaves your body, soul and aura clean, fresh and invigorated.
Dress up and prepare your morning Green Tea (soon you will be able to purchase a rare Witchy Blend from our Magical E-shop with precious ingredients designed for the modern Witch, we call it the Green Dragon of the East – Tea). Put the tea on your altar. If you don’t have an altar put it on a table and sit next to it.
You may need to light a candle. This candle symbolises all the Magical Energy – like a battery – you need for the day. Do a magical breathing exercise like the Hatha Yoga Breathing Exercise. Breathing the Essence of the Element of Air will set you free!
Now it’s time for Chanting. Tell it 9 times. And visualise each time What you are saying!
“Heavens is my Father,
Earth is my Mother,
now and for all day and night long,
the Blue Dragon is on my left,
the White Tiger is on my right,
the Red Phoenix is in front of me,
the Black Turtle is right behind me.
I am Blessed, Protected and Lucky
Visualise the four Celestial Animals which guard and govern the Four Directions of the Compass along with the Four Elements. The Blue Dragon governs East, the White Tiger governs West, the Red Phoenix governs South and the black Turtle governs North. These Celestial Entities are so powerful, that the Chinese and Japanese Emperors use it as their symbols of powers. Feng Shui and the Chinese and Japanese occult sciences use their symbols and their energy for numerous purposes – from building their palaces, to maintain health and vigour to the members of the royal families. And please bear in mind that the use of these symbols where strictly forbidden by anyone apart from the royal family! Imagine their power!
So why don’t we tap into the Magic of the Celestial Spirits? Do it today!
Numerology can reveal more about how you and your friends relate to each other than perhaps you first thought.
Numerology is the ancient art of studying numbers to reveal a person’s true personality traits, desires and destiny. Numerology uses the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Each number reflects a person’s strengths and weaknesses.
Everyone has their own special number. This reveals strengths or weaknesses and can highlight how compatible you and your friends really are.
Are you intrigued?
I can tell you your special number, just send me your full name including any middle names and I will tell you your own unique number.
What do the numbers mean…..
- Strong willed and independent, you can be either generous and sensitive or jealous and domineering.
- Sympathetic and gentle, you have an understanding nature and are a good diplomat, creative yet often putting love before work.
- Charming and happy, energetic and creative. You are ambitious and work realistically to achieve your goals.
- Practical and straight forward, you achieve goals through a mixture of caution, dedication, stubbornness and practicality.
- Lively and temperamental, you need action and variety. Life is an adventure, and you need stimulation.
- Caring, reliable and artistic, you enjoy the good things in life. You can be too trusting, but are protective of those you care about.
- Quiet and intelligent, you love beauty and a sense of order. You may be a loner, not liking authority.
- Charming and successful, you can be dynamic and passionate, but also very spiritual.
- Down-to-earth and tolerant, often keeping your true feelings hidden, you need to concentrate on your strong emotional and sensitive nature.
My daughters is 3!
Do you want to know your numerology compatibility?
Send me a message and I can tell you how well matched you are with your friends and loved ones according to friendship numbers!!
Over many years ancient scholars have tried to classify the angels and sort them into different groups. These groups are called, ‘the angelic hierarchy’ or ‘spheres of angels’. The angels work with humankind as guardian angels are the ones closest to us, the angels at the top of the tree are the angels who work right next to God.
The name ‘angel’ is thought to come from the Greek word ‘angelos’ which means ‘messenger’. In the bible angel Gabriel visited Mary with a message, (he informed her that she was pregnant with the baby Jesus.) This important task makes Gabriel one of two of the best known of all the angels. The other is Archangel Michael, the warrior angel – a protector associated with churches and other places of worship).
The three spheres of the Angel
First Sphere (working closet to God)
Second Sphere (looking after the planets)
Third Sphere (working closest to humankind)
- Guardian angels.
The Archangels are the best known of all the angels, although their names and spellings do change slightly in different parts of the world.
Here are ten of the best known and their traditional roles:
- In charge of animals and birds.
- Archangel Ariel is also in charge of the nature Kingdom, which includes the fairies – also called the angels of the Earth.
- Often seen in paintings and statues in churches.
- Archangel Michael is the head of the heavenly armies, so is strong and powerful and usually seen carrying his sword of protection.
- The messenger Angel
- Archangel Gabriel is in charge of communication and the patron of postal workers.
- The angelic healer.
- Archangel Raphael works with doctors, nurses and healers of all kinds. He is also the patron of travellers.
- A kind and loving angel who sends you messages in dreams.
- Archangel Jeremiel helps you to connect to your past lives.
- Because of the good work the human prophet Elijah performed on earth.
- God made him into the Archangel Sandalphon.
- Carries human prayers up to God.
- Archangel Metatron was once a human man called Enoch.
- He is the angel who records all human thoughts and deeds and this information is stored in the heavenly ‘Book of Life.’
- The healer of the Earth.
- Archangel Uriel helps to bring order after earthquakes, floods and fire.
- The creative force behind many great works.
- Archangel Zadkiel helps with ideas and inspiration in your own endeavours.
We naturally fall into the state of consciousness called ‘daydreaming’ several times a day. This relaxed state of mind is where we manifest, create and imagine, it’s also a way of processing large chunks of information that we receive on a daily basis. This peaceful state of mind also puts us in the perfect condition to receive guidance from our guardian angels.
Signs of Angels’ presence
Angels show us they are in our lives in many different ways. They love to bring us visual signs, such as feathers. They bring messages from our friends and relations and they also bring scents and sounds. Angel music (the sound of the heavenly choir) is rare, but can sometimes be heard when reassurance is needed the most, during the loss of a loved one.
Sometimes angels work with humans to help bring messages of comfort to others. Be an angel messenger today. Share a smile or a few kind words with everyone you meet.
Are you up for an Exercise?
Make an angel manifestation poster
If you could have anything in your life what would it be? Your goals only need to be realistic to you. You have to believe in them. Try not to add limitations on your goals or worry about how they might happen. Hand over the solution to your angels and follow their lead and suggestions.
- Write down the numbers 1 to 20 on a large sheet of paper. List 20 things that you would like to achieve in the next 12 months. These goals can be anything you want.
- Read through your list and pick out the top five. Highlight them in a bold marker pen. Read them again. Which ones make you feel really excited?
- Pick, say two to start with. Get yourself two large pieces of white paper. At the top of the page write down your goals in large letters with a felt marker pen. Each page has its own goal.
- Then write underneath, ‘I am really happy, angels, that I have achieved my goal of….’, and write in a little more detail about your goal, as if you have already achieved it.
- Decorate your paper. Place a smiling photo of yourself in the middle, and add photos of family and friends around you, particularly those you want involved in the plan or goal.
- Find photos that represent your goal – a plane, car, uniform for a new job, exotic location, for example – then place them around the outside.
- When you have finished, put your ‘angel manifestation poster’ in a prominent place, where you will see it everyday.
- Sit down right now and absorb yourself into your image. Ask your guardian angel to help you ‘see’ very strongly that you are in the situation of your choosing. ‘Feel’ the emotions you would feel if you were actually there or had achieved your goals. At all times know your angel is by the side helping to create exciting opportunities to further your goal – stay alert and follow through any likely situation that arises.
Yes you’ve read the title correct, Mindfulness for children!
I am a teacher of Mindfulness and I love seeing positive changes within our communities today! There are so many positives that come from learning how to be Mindful, and it’s free!
- You will find that the students will quickly start to feel relaxed and contented! When a student feels relaxed, they will learn more and improve their memory capacities.
- You will also find improved success as a teacher because you will feel calmer and deal with the daily ups in a responsive manner rather than in a reactive way.
- Students will improve their social and emotional skills, academic performance and focus as they learn how to control their mood and behaviour using effective skills.
What’s not to like about Mindfulness?
I shall be introducing Mindfulness by using mindful activities, and by looking at current research on Neuroscience. I am positive that looking at the brain science behind Mindfulness will help to engage students. Children have a natural curiosity when it comes to learning about the brain.
I shall include some excellent activities to engage students and allow them to practice Mindfulness inside and outside of school.
Let me introduce you to CASEL.
Mindfulness for children helps teach Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) skills to students. I aim to follow the 5 core competencies recommended by CASEL:
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision Making
*If you are interested I do have the lesson plans which include the above objectives.
Why introduce Mindfulness at School?
Many students have ups and downs in their daily lives, just as much as adults, this can lead to them feeling overloaded and overwhelmed at certain times of the day.
The objective of Mindfulness for Children, is to reduce these ups and downs by teaching your students to become more responsive to their thoughts and feelings. Once they become more aware of their thoughts and feelings, they can learn to respond to them in mindful ways, by using the techniques they have learnt.
Scientific research supports the brain science and all activities are extremely interactive, this allows students to participate actively to Mindfulness. Group work and pair work is encouraged throughout the duration of the Mindfulness course.
Students will find themselves having more positive interactions with the world, they will start to enjoy more wonderful little moments, which they sometimes miss.
What’s to lose? Nothing! Get involved with Mindfulness, introduce these skills to many people, so they too can experience some of the huge benefits which Mindfulness offers.
- Cirrus (long fingers of blood above 18.000 feet) or altostratus (long formations of cloud between 6,000 and 20,000 feet) are particularly beautiful and angel-like.
Cloud watching exercise:
- It is easier to lie down on the ground, but it also works if you are lying on a recliner.
- Relax your eyes and gaze softly at the sky, being careful not to look at the sun.
- Watch as the clouds blend softly together.
- Can you spot an angel wing, or an angel’s head surrounded by a glowing halo?
Watching clouds helps to put you in a daydreaming state of mind. You might even receive inspiration from your angel when you do this.
True life story:
A few years ago lady J decided to sit outside in a quiet corner of her garden. It was late and the weather wasn’t as good as she’d hoped, but she carried on regardless. It was really gusting and showery but she snuggled under a quilt with a cup of tea. Despite the weather it was cosy!
Lady J was hoping to feel inspiration from her angels so she had a notepad and pen ready just in case. Just before midnight the wind dropped completely and the atmosphere became calm and peaceful. It was then that she heard singing. It was breathtakingly beautiful and the voice seemed to come from everywhere and no where – and then it stopped, almost as soon as it had begun. The voice really touched her heart and she knew that it was a gift. At that moment Lady J knew for sure that she’d had her first angel encounter.