We naturally fall into the state of consciousness called ‘daydreaming’ several times a day. This relaxed state of mind is where we manifest, create and imagine, it’s also a way of processing large chunks of information that we receive on a daily basis. This peaceful state of mind also puts us in the perfect condition to receive guidance from our guardian angels.
Signs of Angels’ presence
Angels show us they are in our lives in many different ways. They love to bring us visual signs, such as feathers. They bring messages from our friends and relations and they also bring scents and sounds. Angel music (the sound of the heavenly choir) is rare, but can sometimes be heard when reassurance is needed the most, during the loss of a loved one.
Sometimes angels work with humans to help bring messages of comfort to others. Be an angel messenger today. Share a smile or a few kind words with everyone you meet.
Are you up for an Exercise?
Make an angel manifestation poster
If you could have anything in your life what would it be? Your goals only need to be realistic to you. You have to believe in them. Try not to add limitations on your goals or worry about how they might happen. Hand over the solution to your angels and follow their lead and suggestions.
- Write down the numbers 1 to 20 on a large sheet of paper. List 20 things that you would like to achieve in the next 12 months. These goals can be anything you want.
- Read through your list and pick out the top five. Highlight them in a bold marker pen. Read them again. Which ones make you feel really excited?
- Pick, say two to start with. Get yourself two large pieces of white paper. At the top of the page write down your goals in large letters with a felt marker pen. Each page has its own goal.
- Then write underneath, ‘I am really happy, angels, that I have achieved my goal of….’, and write in a little more detail about your goal, as if you have already achieved it.
- Decorate your paper. Place a smiling photo of yourself in the middle, and add photos of family and friends around you, particularly those you want involved in the plan or goal.
- Find photos that represent your goal – a plane, car, uniform for a new job, exotic location, for example – then place them around the outside.
- When you have finished, put your ‘angel manifestation poster’ in a prominent place, where you will see it everyday.
- Sit down right now and absorb yourself into your image. Ask your guardian angel to help you ‘see’ very strongly that you are in the situation of your choosing. ‘Feel’ the emotions you would feel if you were actually there or had achieved your goals. At all times know your angel is by the side helping to create exciting opportunities to further your goal – stay alert and follow through any likely situation that arises.