Our bodies have 7 major energy centers where the flow of chi passes through.
These energy pools are called chakras and sometimes the chakras get clogged with psychoemotional debris.
There are various of ways to clean these energy vortices.
Applying healing stones on specific chakras is shown to be really effective.
Each stone has a specific frequency that interacts with the light, hence their color. The 7 chakras are in harmony with the 7 colors of the rainbow. The frequency in each energy center resonates with one of the stone’s colors.
When this frequency is applied on the specific energy center the crystal healing stone purifies that specific frequency by vibrating with its pure resonance.
Find Out What Chakra Is Out Of Balance:
Root or Base Chakra
- Excessive negativity, cynicism
- Eating disorders
- Greed, avarice
- Excessive feeling of insecurity, living on survival mode constantly
- Dependency, codependency with other people or a substance that grants you easy access to pleasure
- Being ruled by your emotions
- The opposite: Feeling numb, out of touch with yourself and how you feel
- Overindulgence in fantasies, sexual obsessions
- Or the opposite: Lack of sexual desire or satisfaction
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Excessive control and authority over your environment and people
- Or the opposite in case of deficiency or blocked energy: Feeling of helplessness, irresponsibility, lack of clear direction, lack of purpose or ambition
- Being obsessed with minute details, seeing life through a filter of plus and minuses while losing sight of the whole picture
- Being manipulative or misusing your power
- Making plans or having a lot of ideas without finding efficient ways to realize them
- Being overly defensive, jealousy or fear of intimacy
- Feeling closed down, excessive isolation, being recluse, antisocial
- Codependency, relying on other’s approval and attention, trying to please at all cost
- Always putting oneself in the role of the savior or the rescuer; or on the contrary, falling into victimization
- Holding grudges, not being to forgive
- Lack of control over one’s speech, speaking too much or inappropriately, not being able to listen to others
- Excessive fear of speaking, small, imperceptible voice
- Not being able to keep secrets, to keep your word, or addicted to telling lies
- On the opposite side, a closed throat chakra might manifest as excessive secretiveness or shyness
- Lack of connection with a vocation or purpose in life
Third Eye Chakra
- Feeling stuck in the daily grind without being able to look beyond your problems and set a guiding vision for yourself, lack of clarity
- Overactive third chakra without support from the rest of the chakra system may manifest as fantasies that appear more real than reality, indulgence in psychic fantasies and illusions
- Not being able to establish a vision for oneself and realize it
- Rejection of everything spiritual or beyond the usual
- Not being able to see the greater picture
- Being disconnected to spirit, constant cynicism regarding what is sacred
- On the opposite side, an overactive crown chakra could manifest as a disconnection with the body
- Living in your head, being disconnected from your body and earthly matters
- Obsessive attachment to spiritual matters
- Closed mindedness
What Chakra Do Each Stone Corresponds With?
Red Stone (Red Jasper) resonates with the Root or Base Chakra which is blocked by fear. When this chakra is enhanced you’ll be filled with aliveliness;
Orange Stone (Red Agate) resonates with the Navel or Sacral Chakra which is blocked by guilt. When this chakra is enhanced you’ll be filled with pleasure;
Yellow Stone (Honey Jade) resonates with the Solar Plexus Chakra which is blocked by shame. When this chakra is enhanced you’ll be filled with confidence;
Green Stone (Green Aventurine) resonates with the Heart Chakra which is blocked by grief. When this chakra is enhanced you’ll be filled with love;
Blue Stone (Lapis) resonates with the Throat Chakra which is blocked by dishonesty. When this chakra is enhanced you’ll be filled with honesty and truth;
Indigo Stone (Black Obsidian) resonates with the Third Eye Chakra which is blocked by illusion. When this chakra is enhanced you’ll be filled with intuition and vision;
Violet Stone (Amethyst) resonates with the Crown Chakra which is blocked by attachment. When this chakra is enhanced you’ll be filled with understanding;
How To Use The Chakra Healing Stones?
- To check what chakra is out of your balance you can do an online test, you can contact a professional to check you up, or you can simply follow your intuition which is shown to be really effective. If a certain color stone is more vibrant to you than the others, this may be your body’s way of telling you what to use. If a certain stone makes you feel a pleasant sensation in your hand when you pick it up, this is a sure sign what to use.
- Once you know what chakras you are trying to clean, place the corresponding healing stones on the specific locations of the chakras on a naked body. Leave the stones for 15 to 30 minutes on your body. Relax.
- After you finish the session make sure to clean the stones and place them in a clean and dry space.
NOTE: It’s always best to apply all the stones because that way you make sure all your chakras are tuned. This way you are creating a harmonious balance among the chakras.