The practice of healing meditation offers a new perspective on what seems to be alive and alert to daily life.
Meditation helps us to find genuine fulfilment as human beings, and regular practice is awarded by mental, spiritual and physical enlightenment.
Examples or enlightenment that may emanate from this experience include:
- A heart filled with deep friendship and love for all
- Understanding the conditions for suffering
- Respect and application of teachings that uphold ethics and honour wisdom
- Daily experience of a free mind and generosity of spirit
- Happiness, kindness, humour and a noticeable absence of suffering.